The Bike-Friendly Girl's Fashion Guide
I've been talking about doing this for a while now. Not long ago I bought a brand new little white bike to zip around the burbs of Tokyo on, and it has been serving its purpose very well indeed. When spring (finally) started I got inspired to create a few style ideas for girls who bike...and here is the result!Notably this is coming in a tad later than I would have liked. Spring is nearly over here and it has just started pissing down with rain, marking what I think is the start of the rainy season, which = shite biking weather. I've also been extremely busy turning this sucker into an iPad app, but! Excuses, excuses. Summer is an ok time for riding too, just wear sunblock and drink lots of water. And if you're in the southern hemisphere, well...just put this into effect in a few months time.
I've tried to keep the looks easy-wear and practical (hence loads of Top Shop & AA), because let's face it, you have a saddle between your crotch. A few of the items featured I actually own, use and haven't (yet) destroyed whilst riding my bike. Look for the "Nice!" bubble.
1. Tee by American Apparel 2. Belt by Asos 3. "Feather" by Fuji Bikes 4. Leggings by Rika 5. Rain jacket by Le Coq Sportif 6. Backpack by Fjallraven Kanken 7. Sneakers by Adidas 8. Shorts by American Apparel
1. Top by Urban Outfitters 2. Belt by Asos 3. Backpack by Mismo 4. Playsuit by Top Shop 5. Pants by Top Shop 6. Bisou 26 Bike by Tokyo Bike 7. Shoes by Top Shop 8. Pedal-pushers by American Apparel 9. Sunnies by Garrett Leight
1. Top by Thomsen 2. Sunnies by Garrett Leight 3. CTB Cross Bike by G.R.Q Bicycle Co (Japan only) 4. Jeans by American Apparel 5. Messenger bag by Billy Kirk x OC 6. Shorts by Acne 7. Coin Purse / Belt by Fleet Ilya 8. Sneakers by Reebok
1. Top by Limedrop 2. Sunnies by Garrett Leight 3. 26 Bike by Tokyo Bike 4. Shoes by Top Shop 5. Pants by Vena Cava 6. Belt by Asos 7. Backpack by Dannijo 8. Leggings by Acne
1. Top by Clu 2. Sunnies by Garrett Leight (yes, I'm pretty mad about GL) 3. Belt by Asos 4. Top by Jonathan Saunders 5. Pants by Surface To Air 6. Glasses case by Steve Mono 7. Sport Bike by Tokyo Bike 8. Backpack by Top Shop 8. Shoes by Top Shop
Happy riding!
E.





0 comments:
Post a Comment